AIR INDUCTION XR TIP
- Item #: PK-AIXR110025-VP
- Mfg #: PK-AIXR110025VP
The pack of TEEJET PK-AIXR110025-VP in violet Air Induction XR Flat Spray tip is ideal for a wide range of applications including post-emerge systemic products. The air induction design provides good drift control while still providing coverage. The AIXR spray tips are constructed of Polymer with VisiFlo color-coding. The AIXR110025 is rated at 0.40 GPM at 40 PSI.
For use with the 114441-*-CELR TeeJet cap
Air induction design provides good drift control while still providing coverage. Ideal for a wide range of application including post-emerge systemic products.
- 110° wide, tapered flat spray angle with air induction technology offers better drift management
- Made of a two-piece UHMWPE polymer construction with VisiFlo® color-coding. UHMWPE provides excellent chemical resistance, including acids, as well as exceptional wear life
- Compact size to prevent tip damage
- Depending on the chemical, produces large air-filled drops through a Venturi air aspirator
- Removable pre-orifice
- Available in nine tip capacities with a wide operating pressure range: 15–90 PSI (1–6 bar)
- Automatic spray alignment with 114441-*-CELR Quick TeeJet® cap and gasket for capacities 015 thru 06
Always double check your application rates. Tabulations are based on spraying water at 70°F (21°C).
- Product TypePre-Packaged Tips
- Spray Angle110°