Which location will ship my order?
Your order will be sent to one of our ten regional locations based on your state. Please click on your state on the map on our Contact Us page, and it will identify the Ag Spray retail location responsible for processing your order.
How to Place an Order Online
- Add items to your shopping cart by entering the quantity you need, then click "Add To Cart".
- To check out, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button on the right side of the page in the "Cart" section.
- If you do not have an account, please select "Create an Account" or log in if you have an existing account.
- Review your order and if everything is correct select "Continue Checkout". You may make modifications to the quantity of a product or remove a product from your shopping cart here.
- Enter your "Ship To" information. Asterisks indicate a required field during checkout - be sure to fill them in so your order can be processed. Once you have entered all required information, your shipping method options will display on the right side of the page.
- Select your shipping method. These prices are only estimates and are calculated based on UPS shipping weights and dimensions. To proceed to the payment page click "Continue Checkout".
- If your shipping address is not the same as your billing address, you will need to deselect the "Same As Shipping Info" box and enter in the correct billing address for the credit card being used. You will also need to enter your credit card information on this page. To review and submit your final order click "Continue Checkout". If your order is correct, you can select "Submit Order".
What is a "WISHLIST"?
A "Wishlist" is an online storage portal for you to save products you want, or may need in the future. To move an item from your "Wishlist" to your shopping cart, all you need to do is log in to your account and select "My Wishlist". From your "Wishlist" you can move items directly in to your shopping cart by clicking "Add To Cart".
Why do I have to Request Pricing on Items?
Some of our products are too big or too heavy to ship. When you request pricing, we will have the nearest Ag Spray location contact you to discuss pricing and arrange alternate shipping.