AIR INDUCTION XR 11003VP TIP - BLUE
- Item #: AIXR11003VP
- Mfg #: AIXR11003VP
TEEJET AIXR11003VP Air Induction XR Flat Spray tip - BLUE is ideal for a wide range of applications including post-emerge systemic products. The air induction design provides good drift control while still providing coverage. The 110° wide, tapered flat spray angle tip has air induction technology that offers better drift management. The AIXR spray tips are constructed of Polymer with VisiFlo color-coding. The AIXR11003 is rated at 0.30 GPM at 40 PSI.
For use with the 114441-*-CELR TeeJet cap
- 110° wide, tapered flat spray angle with air induction technology offers better drift management
- Made of a two-piece UHMWPE polymer construction with VisiFlo® color-coding. UHMWPE provides excellent chemical resistance, including acids, as well as exceptional wear life
- Compact size to prevent tip damage
- Depending on the chemical, produces large air-filled drops through a Venturi air aspirator
- Removable pre-orifice
- Available in nine tip capacities with a wide operating pressure range: 15–90 PSI (1–6 bar)
- Automatic spray alignment with 114441-*-CELR Quick TeeJet® cap and gasket for capacities 015 thru 06
Always double check your application rates. Tabulations are based on spraying water at 70°F (21°C).
- Product TypeAIXR Air Inducted XR
- Spray Angle110°