TEEJET 8002 EVEN BANDING SPRAY TIP - YELLOW
- Item #: 5018112
- Mfg #: TP8002EVS
The TeeJet TP8002EVS EVEN BANDING SPRAY TIP - YELLOW is ideal for banding over the middle row or in row middles, providing uniform distribution throughout the spray pattern. Non-tapered flat spray pattern providing even coverage without overlapping. Easily mounted on spray boom or planter. Built of stainless steel with color coded polymer shell for chemical resistance. Standard version (not color-coded) available in 15°, 25°, 40°, 50° and 65° spray angles in brass, stainless steel or hardened stainless steel.
For use with the 114441-*-CELR TeeJet cap
- Tapered edge fat spray pattern for uniform coverage in broadcast spraying.
- VisiFlo color-coded version available in stainless steel, ceramic and polymer in 80° or 110° spray angles in selected sizes.
- Available in ceramic 80° capacities 01–02 and 110° capacities 01–015. See XR and XRC TeeJet® tips on page 12–13 for larger capacities.
- Standard version (not color-coded) available in 15°, 25°, 40°, 50° and 65° spray angles in brass, stainless steel or hardened stainless steel.
- Automatic spray alignment with 114441-*- CELR Quick TeeJet® cap and gasket.
- Automatic spray alignment for sizes 10 through 20 with 25610-*-NYR Quick TeeJet cap and gasket.
Always double check your application rates. Tabulations are based on spraying water at 70°F (21°C). See pages catalog 136–157 for drop size classification, useful formulas and other information. Units marked with a black cross next to them are available in brass and/or stainless steel and/or hardened stainless steel.
- MaterialStainless Steel
- Product Type80 Degree Even Flat Fan
- Spray Angle80°