Parts Room Associate
Performs essential day to day duties in the parts room that include but not limited to; counting and stocking of inventory parts. The shipping and labeling of parts to the correct locations.
• Pick, pack, and ship parts, handle all related paperwork, operate a computerized shipping and labeling machine.
• Counting, stocking, and resetting of inventory.
• Clean up, maintenance and general housekeeping of all work stations.
• Truck loading and receiving functions
• Other duties as assigned
• Enjoy working with people in a fast paced setting yet have the ability to work calmly under pressure.
• Demonstrate reliability and responsibility at all times.
• Work at a fast and accurate pace
• Possess a positive attitude, conduct, and appearance
• Lifting capabilities – 50lbs; push pull 75lbs
Experience and Education
High School Diploma or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate. One to two years in a shipping and distribution setting.