Heavy Assembly Lead will fully support line of assignment related to production requirements. This will include assisting with establishing key performance standards, coaching and mentoring assembly line members to become problem solvers. And performing key communication functions to assist with continuous improvement activities.
• Assist with completion of production work schedule daily.
• Coaches and mentors line employees to become problem solvers
• Communicates and enables safety activities on line of responsibility
• Balances quality, productivity and costs in daily activities
• Manages departmental performance measures through the use of visual controls and provides regular progress reports to manager
• Ensures effective employee relations. Provides employee coaching and development. Assists with employment decisions.
• Assists with resolving employee issues through problem resolution.
• Assists with accident investigations.
• Performs other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
• Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others by coaching, training and mentoring.
• Planning: an ability to think ahead, plan and prepare action plans to achieve results.
• Supervision, including employee retention, performance review and discipline.
• Employee training and development.
• An ability to balance and achieve positive results in the areas of safety, quality, productivity, cost and employee relations.
• An ability to manage multiple priorities.
Experience and Education: High School Diploma or equivalent. Three to five years of manufacturing experience is also desired.
Inside Sales Representative
Service Customers by taking orders over the telephone and at the counter for replacement parts and new equipment. Enter orders into the system pulls and ships the orders and provides after sales service.
• Receive, identify needs and fill telephone orders for parts
• Advise customers on substitution or modification of parts when identical replacements are not available
• Read catalogs or computer displays in order to determine replacement part stock numbers and prices
• Examine returned parts for defects, and exchange defective parts or refund money
• Determine replacement parts required, according to inspections of old parts, customer requests, or customers' descriptions of malfunctions
• Fill customer orders from stock
• Check in daily shipments via UPS & LTL
• Provide support to the outside sales personal
• Provide technical assistance to customers on operation of parts, electronics, & equipment
• Attend trade shows
• Stock shelves
• Load and unload trucks
• Interaction with walk-ins
• Data entry
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of parts and products
• Well organized
• Attention to detail
• Basic math and computer skills
• Sales experience
• Customer service
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
Experience and Education: Minimum High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate); One to two years Sales Experience; Agriculture background/experience required. Bachelor Degree in Agriculture or Business a plus
Minimum High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate); One to two years Sales Experience; Agriculture background/experience required. Bachelor Degree in Agriculture or Business a plus