Inside Sales Representative
Service Customers by taking orders over the telephone and at the counter for replacement parts and new
• Sales & Customer Service Experience
• Detailed Oriented
• People Skills
• Agricultural Degree Preferred With Farming Background
• Management Skills
• Hard work Ethic
• Computer Skills
• Attend trade shows
• Stock shelves
• Load and unload trucks
• Interaction with walk-ins
• Data entry
Experience and Education: High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate); One
to two years Sales Experience; Agriculture background/experience required.
Assembles finished product using sub-assemblies, parts, and fasteners. Loads outbound shipments and unloads incoming deliveries.
• Check specifications to determine required assembly, exterior finish on product, and any special directions
• Checks stock for adequate supplies of sub-assemblies, parts, and fasteners for the particular run
• Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts, and sub-assemblies, per customer order.
• Preps fully assembled equipment accurately in preparation for prompt shipment
• Loads outgoing shipments and unloads incoming deliveries.
• Maintains clean and safe working environment
• Help set up and tear down trade shows
• Makes short deliveries
• Performs other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
• Mechanical aptitude
• Experience operating a forklift
Experience and Education:
High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate); None