Assembles finished product using sub-assemblies, parts, and fasteners. Loads outbound shipments and unloads incoming deliveries.
• Check specifications to determine required assembly, exterior finish on product, and any special directions
• Checks stock for adequate supplies of sub-assemblies, parts, and fasteners for the particular run
• Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts, and sub-assemblies, per customer order.
• Preps fully assembled equipment accurately in preparation for prompt shipment
• Loads outgoing shipments and unloads incoming deliveries.
• Maintains clean and safe working environment
• Help set up and tear down trade shows
• Makes short deliveries
• Performs other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
• Mechanical aptitude
• Experience operating a forklift
Experience and Education:
High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate); None